The price export (0% VAT)
ACTIVE LIGHTNING CONDUCTOR
Because of the above-mentioned disadvantages of those lightning protection systems of cage method and simple capturing rod, alternative systems of lightning protection are preferred more, today. One of those alternatives is the Active Lightning Conductor. Our company has 7 different types of product, in this scope. Six of these products are designed to function in accordance with the principle of "Early Streamer Emission (ESE)," and the other lightning conductor method is designed both to work in accordance with the principle of "Early Streamer Emission" and the "Piezo Crystallized Emission System.
A. The Lightning Rods that Work with Early Streamer Emission System (ESE)
MATERIAL: The metal components of the conductor rod, which will carry the lightning, are produced of stainless steel (Inox) to resist against chemical interactions and corrosion. This feature of the lightning rod allows it to remain strong and durable against heavy elements of the nature.
WORKING SYSTEM: Electro Atmospheric Field Effective Liva Active Lightning Rod, which works in accordance with the principle of Early Streamer Emission System (ESE), obtains its energy from the density changes between electrostatic and electromagnetic fieds.
The lightning rods have four main components:
1. Capture Terminal
2. Body; (a) Ionic Tunnel (b) Energy Block
3. Bottom Mil
4. Conductor Connection Adaptor
We present below the tests and certificates we have obtained with regards to Liva Active Lightning Rods. (*)
A. The Standard Strike Voltage Test: The Lightning Rod
has been tested at the High Voltage Laboratories of the Middle
East Technical University (METU) Department of Electrics and
Electronics. The lightning strike value was tested between 1020
and 1675 kV(+) Positive and (-) Negative and was considered to
B. Lightning Rod Strike Voltage Jumping Time (At)
1. The Lightning Rod Strike Voltage Jumping Time (Early Streamer Warning) (At) was applied to the Lightning Rod at NFC 17-102 (Appendix C) standarts at METU Department of Electrics and Electronics and the certificate of approval to relevant standarts was obtained for the Lightnig Rod.
2. Strike Voltage Jumping Time (Early Flow Warning) (At) Test was applied to the Lightning Rod at IEC 61083-1, IEC 60060-1 and NFC 17-102 (Appendix C) standards at CNAS (llac-MRA) Laboratories, which has International Accredation Certificate, and it was documented to be in conformance with the relevant standards.
C. Lightning Rod Strike Voltage Heavy Current Strike
(Short Circuit kA) Test:
1. The Lightning Rod was tested with 25kA current strikes at High Voltage Laboratories of the METU Department of Electrics and Electronics, and it was certified that no change or deteriora¬tion took place in its qualities.
2. The Lightning Rod went through tests with 11 SkA current strikes at TS EN 50164-1 Standards at SIGMA Testing Laborato¬ries, which certified that no change or deterioration took place in its qualities.
D. Temperature Test (-40 °C ile +120 °C) was applied to the
Lightning Rod at Accredited Laboratories, which proved that no
deterioration happened in its operation at these temperatures.
E. The Lightning Rod went through "Protection Test against
Reaching Unsafe Parts and Solid Bodies, and Water Resistance
Test" at TS 3033 EN 60529 standards at Laboratories accredited
by European Co-operation for Accreditation (EA) and Interna-
tional Laboratory Accredetation Cooperation (ILAC). Asa result
of the tests, its conformity with relevant criteria was licensed.
F. Gost Document:The Lightning Rod has "GOST" Document
G. CE Certificate:The Lightning Rod has received "CE"Conform-
ity to Europe document.
H.Warranty Period: The Lightning Rod has "30-Year Warranty" Document.
|Radius of Protection R=60m||Level IV, height of Pole(m) H=4m|
|Radius of Protection R=53m||Level III, height of Pole(m) H=4m|
|Radius of Protection R=45m||Level II, height of Pole(m) H=4m|
|Radius of Protection R=39m||Level I, height of Pole(m) H=4m|
|∆t Early Streamer Warning Time (according to NFC-17-102 Std)||22 μs|